Wednesday 25 October 2017

BUT FIRST, COFFEE



It's fall. That transition period which marks the end of summer and patiently leads us into the less anticipated winter time. The leaves may have already changed into kaleidoscopic colours, yet with the weather still taking it easy, I have been taking advantage of the last days of comforting warmth aka - I have constantly been rocking summery kicks and outfits.

As most of us these days, I am always on the go.  Therefore a drink that I can take with me whilst working is absolutely essential to my daily routine. Yes, I am an absolute coffee fiend and a morning without a good caffeine dose in my blood just doesn't exist. After 5 years of Med School, I have learnt that a good kick start in the morning can really make or break the day and I'm not the one to take a risk on this one..

It does't matter where I am in the world or what time of the year it is. Cappuccinos, lattes or americanos I love them all, however recently I noticed that I didn't feel too well after excessive amounts of dairy. I figured that this is most likely partially due to the fact I have replaced much of the dairy in my diet with dairy free options. For example, I started using almond milk instead of regular cow milk  in my oatmeal. I believe that because of the change in my eating habit, my stomach doesn't tolerate dairy as well as it used too, which posed a slight problem with my cappuccino habit. Whilst searching for new products, I came across Jimmy's oat milk based Iced Coffee. It's a super delicious and a great dairy free alternative to normal coffee. What more if turned out to be ideal when I am in a rush and lack the time to prepare my coffee on the hob!

Whether I am working at home on some projects, rushing to the hospital or simply waking up in the morning, coffee is an essential element to my day and Jimmy's Iced Coffee is helping to keep my daily agenda on point - home or away! Will it become part of your routine? Give it a try!

To learn more and check out all of the other coffee options and flavours that Jimmy has on offer head over to:
www.jimmysicedcoffee.com












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig