Saturday 14 November 2015

(Kiehls) Skin Routine



Knowing how important it is to treat your skin right, I've always had a little obsession with skincare products. My mum would always tell me to find the right product, and stick to it for- pretty much- ever. No fuss, no drama. And that is exactly what I did. But after a while, I decided I needed a new go-to brand and in my search I splurged on beauty/ skin products - only to realise using various products was driving my skin into madness. The one brand which won over my heart was Kiehls, and I never looked back. Kiehls' products are incredibly moisturising and hydrating, without having that greasy feel to it. The ultra facial cream will definitely remain in my skincare routine due to its weightlessness and easy application. I'm also a fan of the midnight recovery concentrate and daily reviving concentrate. I've started using the midnight oil a year ago, and love the way my face feels when I wake up - definitely a must for during the colder winter months. And now there is a day oil too (yay!), which makes sure that my skin is glowing, even when I've only had a 3hour sleep..

Let me know what you guys think, what are your go-to-products? I'd love to hear!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig