Wednesday 4 November 2015

Pam Pam, Shoreditch, London


Shoreditch, one of East London's most sought after areas has so much to offer. From endless choices among bars, quirky clubs to a variety of restaurants to suit all taste all served with that laid back Brooklyn vibe - but wait, it doesn't stop there - the bespoke shops are just as well what makes it tick!

On my weekend getaway to London I had the chance to explore the area a little more and I cam across the Pam Pam store located on Bethnal Green Road. I am a very picky shopper so it's impossible to satisfy my taste in clothing or shoes. I browsed and browsed through the grafittied streets looking for something outside of Boxpark, until I came across this store. Pam Pam is a women's shoes- clothing and lifestyle store, which sells a variety of brands from Adidas, Vans Penfield to Carhartt as well as other boutique brands (more listed on their webpage).

I have to say I really loved the minimalistic decor of the interiors and of course the stocked products! I was very keen to purchase some kicks but in the end I found a perfect pair of high waisted Carhartt jeans that fit me perfectly and I decided to buy those. 

They also have an online store www.pampamlondon.com - make sure to check it out!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig